PARTYTIME MACHINES ATTENDANTS
Don’t want to miss out on making memories & throw a party your guests will be talking about for years?!?
Event Planners- Don’t want to spend time worrying about who will you get to operate the party equipment for a Customer’s event?
Have our professional Attendants take care of your guests!
– Attendants are $25 an hour, plus time to set up the machines for the event & get machines ready for pick up at the end of the event. After 6pm & Holidays Attendants are $35 an hour.
– All Attendants have their 2017 California Food Handlers Certification.
– Attendants will be appropriately dressed in black pants, black shirt, black apron & their hair will be secured.
– Attendants will arrive 1/2 hour to an hour before your event for set up. Sometimes the machines will be delivered before the Attendants arrival.
– Attendants will make sure there is consistently product throughout your event.
– Attendants will oversee the operation of our machines as well as the safety of your guests around our machines.
– Attendants will keep the area around our machines tidy.
– Attendants will attend to any problems with our machines.
– Attendants will package product on site if needed.
– Sometimes extra Attendants will be at your event for training purposes. You will not be charged for the extra Attendants.
– If the Customer decides the Attendant is not needed after the Attendant arrives, the Customer is still responsible for payment of Attendant hours on the contract.
– Attendants will take pictures of our machines & machine set up. They will try to keep your guests out of the pictures.
– Attendants overseeing machines that include alcohol will be over 21 years old.
– Attendants will often take extra product in case you run out. If you choose to use the product, you will be charged regular price for the product.
– Attendants will never sell nor discuss the Customer’s events with the media.
– Attendants are also available after office hours, weekends, holidays & on short notice (depending on availability)
– ATTENDANTS DO NOT;
– Serve or wait tables.
– Provide nor add toppings.(unless previously planned)
– Collect money or tickets for product.
– Serve recklessly inebriated guests nor “take keys”.
– Provide trash receptacles.
– Clean machines.
– Move machines.
– Provide linens, cups, bowls, utensils, ect. (unless previously planned)
– Provide power.
– ATTENDANTS RESERVE THE RIGHT TO REFUSE SERVICE!
– If there are any special requests such as Attendants attire, Attendants duties, Attendant hours, you need cups, bowls ect provided, you need help decorating or anything else we can do to help your event to be the most memorable event just discuss it with one of our Event Specialists in the office!
IF YOU HAVE ANY COMPLIMENTS OR COMPLAINTS ABOUT OUR ATTENDANTS, DELIVERY SPECIALISTS OR ANY OF OUR STAFF, PLEASE CALL 408-379-1451.