AS OF SEPTEMBER 1ST,2017 SOME OF OUR TERMS HAVE CHANGED!
– Standard delivery is Monday – Friday 9:00am-4:00pm.
– Deliveries will be scheduled in windows. Morning window is 9am – 12pm.
Afternoon window is 1pm – 4pm.
– For an extra fee deliveries can be made at a specific time, after office hours,
weekends & holidays.
– Sometimes we may need to move your delivery date to a day before or
push your pick up date to a day after your scheduled date. If this happens,
you will not be charged extra days.
– Customer or an alternate must be present at the delivery / pick up location
when our Delivery Specialist arrives. We will always call with an estimated
arrival time when we are on our way. If no one is present when we arrive,
we will attempt to call. If no answer, we will leave & you will be charged a
– Deliveries require a path at least 36” wide without obstacles. Our delivery
man is not responsible for moving furniture or belongings out of the way.
– Delivery fees are based on distance, time & circumstance. (ie. Lawns,
stairs, security & difficulty of the delivery)
– For a fee, we can set up or break down machines for your event.
– We do all our reservations online. Go to our website
www.partytimemachines.com & go to the “Reservations” tab & fill out the
form. This form is required for reservations.
– We would like reservations made at least 1 week before your event.
However, we can do reservations on short notice for a fee & if the
machine you request is available.
– We require our Delivery Questionnaire form to be completed & returned
to us prior to your event.
LONG TERM RENTALS
– A deposit of 1st & last months rental is required.
– We may visit the location of where our machine will be placed before your
contract is approved.
– Keep all machines out of the heat & direct sunlight. Except Bubble
Machines, Patio Heaters & Generators.
– Keep all machines out of the rain & high humidity.
– Do not use tape, stickers or markers on our machines.
– Do not disassemble machines to clean them! Most of our machines
just require water ran through them for cleaning. Refer to the machine
instructions provided for cleaning instructions.
– As soon as the equipment leaves our possession the customer is
responsible for any damages or missing items.
– If you have been provided with an extension cord it must be returned
with your rental equipment without modification. A $100 fee will be
applied for modified or missing extension cords.
– If we discover equipment is damaged or missing & testing is needed there is a minimum $50 testing fee.
We will call / email you the results. If a response is required & we do not get a response in 48 hours, you will be charged repair or replacement costs.
– If you agree that you have a dedicated 20 amp circuit for each machine &
the machine fails due to inadequate power you will be charged the full
price of the rental.
– Each machine is tested & inspected before it leaves our warehouse. If
you have any problems, do not attempt to fix it yourself! Call the Party Time
Machines office at 408-379-1451 immediately!
– Occasionally we will send more Attendants then you requested for training
reasons. You will not be charged for the extra Attendants.
SPEAK WITH ONE OF OUR EVENT SPECIALISTS IF
– You have any special requests such as special order products,
Attendant’s attire, pre-bagged / pre-made product, Attendant’s duties,
need cups, bowls, cones ect provided or any other event needs.
– You have an event situation that may go against our Terms.
– You want to use non-Party Time Machines product or product not yet approved
by Party Time Machines.
– You would like event advice or ideas.
WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO REFUSE SERVICE!